Monday 12 February 2018

{ πŸ’•πŸ’•Top #100+πŸ’•πŸ’• } Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter Status Of Happy Valentines Day - Best Status Of Valentines Day 2018

Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter Status Of Happy Valentines Day - Are you searching for happy valentines day whatsapp status? then you have visited on awesome place here we are collecting for you best status of happy valentines day 2018. I have shared [@Latest Top #30+@] HD Cards Of Happy Valentines Day For Husband Wife & Boyfriend Girlfriend and (((**Top Best #35+**))) Happy Valentines Day 2017 Quotes Wishes & Message For Wife/Husband And Boyfriend/Girlfriend on my previous articles of happy valentines day 2018. February 14th is known as the happy valentines day which is the most anticipated celebration in the world. love is different  feeling that everybody experiences once in life or wants to experience.

Valentines day is the day when this expression of love in the air. People send each other messages and express their feelings on this day. It is a day of Love and affection. well now celebrate happy valentines day this year by sending top whatsapp twitter & facebook status of happy valentines day 2018 from here. now you can wish your lover and life partner by sending these best status of happy valentines day 2018 from here. we have hundreds and hundreds collections of happy valentines day 2018 Whatsapp Status for you. send best happy valentines day whatsapp status 2018 from here:

{ πŸ’•πŸ’•Top #100+πŸ’•πŸ’• } Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter Status Of Happy Valentines Day - Best Status Of Valentines Day 2018
Whatsapp, Facebook, Twitter Status Of Happy Valentines Day - Best Status Of Valentines Day 2018

Top Valentines day 2018 Whatsapp FacebookTwitter Status -

πŸ’•If Roses were black and violets were brown, my love for you would never be found but roses r red and violets are blue, all I want to say is I LUV U!
Happy valentines day

πŸ’•If you don’t have a Valentine on Valentine’s day; don’t be sad. Most people don’t have Aids on World Aids day as well… :p

πŸ’•Luv is like a cloud… luv is like a dream… luv is 1 word and everything in between… luv is a fairytale come true… Coz I found luv when I found U.
Happy valentines day

πŸ’•When you love someone, it’s nothing. When someone loves you, it’s somthing. When u luv someone & they luv you back, it’s everything.
Happy valentines day

πŸ’•True love is difficult to find,
great to have,
easy to lose,
but hard to forget,
I love you forever.

πŸ’•When I saw you I was afraid to meet you;
When I met you I was afraid to kiss you;
When I kissed you I was afraid to love you;
Now that I love you, I am afraid to lose you.
Happy Valentines Day!

πŸ’•Love Is The Happiness Of Today,
And Promise Of Tomorrow,
So This Warm Note Comes To You,
To Say That Live Life With A Heart Full Of Love!

πŸ’•A day without you is a day without sun,
a night without you is a night without moon;
a life without you is a life without life.
Happy Valentines Day!

πŸ’•Curved high on a mountain,
covered deep in dew,
I saw these words…
I LOVE YOU!

πŸ’•My Happiness Should Be Yours And
Your Troubles Should Be Mine..
I Will Do Everything
That Brings A Smile To Your Face..
Darling Be My Valentine.

πŸ’•Flirtation if for seconds;
Passion is for minutes;
Liking is for hours;
Longing is for days;
Missing is for weeks;
Infatuation is for months;
Remembrance is for years;
But Love is till eternity.
Love you my sweet Valentine!
Happy Valentine’s Day!

πŸ’•You know why god created gaps between fingers
So that one day, the one made for you
Will come & fill those gaps
By holding your hands forever
Happy Valentine Day!

πŸ’•You are the dream in my sleep;
You are the vision in my eye;
You are the smile on my lips;
You are the beat of my heart;
You are the Angel in my prayer;
And you are light of my life!
A very happy Valentine’s Day!

πŸ’•Love is too weak a word
for what I feel for you.
One life is too small
a time to express how madly
I am in love with you.
πŸ’•I love you more today than yesterday and I’ll love you more tomorrow than today.
Please be my Valentine forever!

πŸ’•I searched through books
And leafed through cards,
For words that would convey,
What I had in my heart,
But when I sat down to write,
All I can write was….
I Love you!
Happy Valentine’s Day!

πŸ’•A sea is for you, and waves are for me.
The sky is for you, and stars are for me.
The sun is for you, and light is for me.
Everything is for you, and you are for me.

πŸ’•Thousands may come in your life
and thousands may go,
but there will be one person on earth
who can give away life for you
and that’s me!

πŸ’•if you were my valentine
I’d treasure every day
the arms that open to me
and the tender words you say
I can’t imagine dreaming
of another soul so sweet
for, if your were my valentine
my life would be complete..

πŸ’•You’re always in my thoughts ,
You’re always in my dreams ,
And so a life without you would ,
Just tear away at the seams!

πŸ’•Love is like playing the piano.
First you must learn to play by the rules, then you must forget the rules and play from your heart.
Happy Valentine’s Day!

πŸ’•I’m enthralled by your beauty,
Mesmerized by your charisma and
Spellbound by your love.
No wonder I am always thinking about you.
Happy Valentine’s Day!

πŸ’•You make me feel beautiful,
you still give me butterflies,
just the thought of you brightens
my day, you love me for me,
you make me so happy. I love you
Happy Valentine’s Day.
Latest Valentines status For Him

πŸ’•If kisses were the water I would give you the sea,
If hugs were the leaves I would give you a tree,
But if love was time, I would give you eternity.
~ Anon.  –

πŸ’•I don’t understand why Cupid was chosen to represent Valentine’s Day.
When I think about romance, the last thing on my mind is a short,
chubby toddler coming at me with a weapon.
Happy Valentine Day

πŸ’•Love is too weak a word for what I feel for you. One life is too small a time to express how madly I am in love with you.

πŸ’• Even though Valentine’s Day costs a lot more with a girlfriend, you are the one girl in this world who is totally worth it.

πŸ’• Especially today, I hope you feel how much I love you and how grateful I am to have you in my life.

πŸ’• God has created you only for me, because he knows no one can love you more than me!

πŸ’• It’s been said that you only truly fall in love once, but I don’t believe it. Every time I see you, I fall in love all over again.

πŸ’• You don’t know who you truly are until you find the other half of your heart and put them together.

i love you valentines day dp
i love you valentines day dp
πŸ’• This is a moon which learns from you, that is a sun which respects you, there are stars which shine for you, and here, it’s me who live for you!

πŸ’• Sometimes it’s hard to find words to tell you how much you mean to me. A lot of times, I don’t say anything at all. But I hope someday, you’ll understand, having you is what I live for. I LOVE YOU & Happy Valentine’s Day!

πŸ’• Might sound crazy but there is no denying that I am absolutely crazy about you and there is nothing I can do about it. Happy Valentine’s Day My love!

πŸ’• I love you. You annoy me more than I ever thought possible. But I want to spend every irritating minute with you. Happy Valentine’s Day my darling!

πŸ’• I want to… hold your hand laugh at your jokes, walk by your side, snuggle on the couch, look into your eyes, talk about whatever, dream of the future and kiss your lips… every single day! Happy Valentine’s Day baby!

 Trying to explain why I love you is like trying to explain what water tastes like…it’s impossible! Happy Valentine’s Day my Love!

πŸ’• Your cute smile and your happy laughter attracted me to you, but your caring loving heart is the reason why I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Happy Valentine’s Day baby!

πŸ’• I just wanted to tell you: you mean the world to me. You are the most amazing girl. You are sweet, kind, caring. I would be lost without you. I will never let you go! Love, your boyfriend!

πŸ’• I can conquer the world with one hand as long as you’re holding the other. Happy Valentine’s Day to the most beautiful girl in the world. <3 <3

πŸ’• I believe that dreams comes come because mine did when I met you. I will always love you! Happy Valentine’s Day sweetie!

If you just give me a small chance. I will prove it to you that I will be one of the best decisions you’ll ever make. I Love You!

πŸ’• When I’m with you, hours feel like seconds. When we’re apart, days feel like years. Love you and miss you this Valentine’s Day!

πŸ’• If you are alone, I’ll be your shadow. If you want to cry, I’ll be your shoulder. If you are not happy, I’ll be your smile. If you need me, I’ll always be there. Happy Valentine’s Day dear!

πŸ’• Someone who is crazily, madly in love with you. Someone who sees how incredible and amazing you are. Someone who thinks you’re beautiful, just the way you are. Love You!

So these are the collections of happy valentines day 2018 Status for you. I Am assure this article may be helpful for you. please help us to enlargement of this blog. And share this page along with your friends. you can use facebook, whatsapp, twitter & more. 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts