Tuesday 3 July 2018

Top 20 Patriotic Country Songs of Fourth Of July (4th of July 2018) To Celebrate Our Independence Day

4th Of July 2018 Songs- Looking for 4th of July 2018 Songs HD Videos & Lyrics ? Then you have visited on awesome place of Internet. Independence day is coming closer day by day this year and besides fireworks, grilled meats, beer and waving the flag, there's no better way to celebrate the birth of America than by singing American songs of 4th of July 2018. while there are many great and Patriotic songs of 4th of July which represent our country and tells the glory of our nation. we have gathered top 20 essential Fourth of July songs & lyrics 2018 for the celebration of 4th of July 2018. These songs, taken together, make clear both what’s great about the US and what still needs critical attention. Independence Day, also referred to as the Fourth of July or July Fourth, is a federal holiday in the United States commemorating the adoption of the Declaration of Independence 241 years ago on July 4, 1776. The Continental Congress declared that the thirteen American colonies regarded themselves as a new nation, the United States of America, and were no longer part of the British Empire.

Independence Day is commonly associated with fireworks, parades, barbecues, carnivals, fairs, picnics, concerts, baseball games, family reunions, and political speeches and ceremonies, in addition to various other public and private events celebrating the history, government, and traditions of the United States. Independence Day is the National Day of the United States. After many years of fighting, hard work and struggle of America finally got its freedom on 4th of July from United Kingdom. so this day is the most important day in the history of America and peoples celebrate this day with lots of Fun, joy and happiness. celebrate 4th of July with your friends, relatives and you can celebrate parties, go for picnics, enjoy meal & foods on restaurants and home with friends & family. all these songs of 4th of July can use on the time of celebration & party for the Independence day US 2018.

Top 20 Patriotic Country Songs of Fourth Of July (4th of July 2017) To Celebrate Our Independence Day
Top Patriotic Country Songs of Fourth Of July 2018

4th of July 2018 Songs Lyrics HD Video-


I thank god for my life
And for the stars and stripes
May freedom forever fly, let it ring.
Salute the ones who died
The ones that give their lives
So we don’t have to sacrifice
All the things we love

– Zac Brown Band, Chicken Fried

If tomorrow all the things were gone I’d worked for all my life,
And I had to start again with just my children and my wife.
I’d thank my lucky stars to be living here today,
‘Cause the flag still stands for freedom and they can’t take that away.

And I’m proud to be an American where at least I know I’m free.
And I won’t forget the men who died, who gave that right to me.
And I’d gladly stand up next to you and defend her still today.
‘Cause there ain’t no doubt I love this land God bless the U.S.A.

– Lee Greenwood, Proud to be an American

He’s got the red, white, and blue flyin’ high on the farm
Semper fi tattooed on his left arm
Spends a little more at the store for a tag in the back that says u.s.a.
Won’t buy nothin’ that he can’t fix,
With wd40 and a craftsman wrench
He ain’t prejudice he’s just, made in America

His wife, she’s that wife that decorates on the 4th of July
But says “every day’s independence day”
She’s golden rule, teaches school,
Some folks say it isn’t cool but she says the Pledge of Allegiance anyway.

– Toby Keith, Made in America

Drivin’ down the street today I saw a sign for lemonade
They were the cutest kids I’d ever seen in this front yard
As they handed me my glass, smilin’ thinkin’ to myself
Man, what a picture-perfect postcard this would make of America

It’s a high school prom, it’s a Springsteen song, it’s a ride in a Chevrolet
It’s a man on the moon and fireflies in June and kids sellin’ lemonade
It’s cities and farms, it’s open arms, one nation under God
It’s America.

– Rodney Atkins, It’s America


My Country 'Tis of Thee: Traditional Children's Song Lyrics and Sound Clip-



My country 'tis of thee,
Sweet land of liberty,
Of thee I sing.
Land where my fathers died!
Land of the Pilgrim's pride!
From every mountain side,
Let freedom ring!

My native country, thee,
Land of the noble free,
Thy name I love.
I love thy rocks and rills,
Thy woods and templed hills;
My heart with rapture fills
Like that above.

Let music swell the breeze,
And ring from all the trees
Sweet freedom’s song.
Let mortal tongues awake;
Let all that breathe partake;
Let rocks their silence break,
The sound prolong.

Our father’s God to, Thee,
Author of liberty,
To Thee we sing.
Long may our land be bright
With freedom’s holy light;
Protect us by Thy might,
Great God, our King!

Battle Hymn of the Republic
Patriotic Song Lyrics and Sound Clip
By Julia Ward Howe
Performed by Rachel Rambach

Mine eyes have seen the glory of the coming of the Lord:
He is trampling out the vintage where the grapes of wrath are stored;
He hath loosed the fateful lightning of His terrible swift sword:
His truth is marching on.

(Chorus)
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
Glory, glory, hallelujah!
His truth is marching on.

I have seen Him in the watch-fires of a hundred circling camps,
They have builded Him an altar in the evening dews and damps;
I can read His righteous sentence by the dim and flaring lamps:
His day is marching on.

Chorus

He has sounded forth the trumpet that shall never call retreat;
He is sifting out the hearts of men before His judgment-seat:
Oh, be swift, my soul, to answer Him! be jubilant, my feet!
Our God is marching on.

Chorus

In the beauty of the lilies He was born across the sea,
With a glory in His bosom that transfigures you and me:
As He died to make men holy, let us die to make men free,
While God is marching on.

Chorus


Declaration of Independence Song for Teaching About American History : Learning by Song/Barbara Speicher-


We hold these truths to be self-evident
That all men are created equal
They’re endowed by their Creator with certain rights
Not taken from them, unalienable

That among these rights are life and liberty
And the pursuit of happiness
That the government is formed to help them
Keep these rights that they possess

Chorus
Declaration of Independence
Written for our defense
Document that makes good sense
Declaration of Independence

The writers of the Declaration
Listed wrongs King George imposed:
The colonists could not make laws
Nor meet when or where they chose

British soldiers were sent to control them
And all judges were the King's
Worst of all were heavy taxes placed on tea
And many other things

Chorus

Chorus

Give Me Your Tired, Your Poor
The New Colossus: Sonnet by Emma Lazarus
Music by Barbara Klaskin Silberg



Musical Introduction:

Give me your tired, your poor
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free;
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore,
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tossed to me-
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!

Poem by Emma Lazarus, 1883

Not like the brazen giant of Greek fame,
With conquering limbs astride from land to land;
Here at our sea-washed, sunset gates shall stand
A mighty woman with a torch, whose flame
Is the imprisoned lightning, and her name
Mother of Exiles. From her beacon-hand
Glows world-wide welcome; her mild eyes command
The air-bridged harbor that twin cities frame.
"Keep, ancient lands, your storied pomp!" cries she
With silent lips. "Give me your tired, your poor,
Your huddled masses yearning to breathe free,
The wretched refuse of your teeming shore.
Send these, the homeless, tempest-tost to me,
I lift my lamp beside the golden door!"


 Halfway to Heaven (A 9/11 Tribute)
American Patriotic 9/11 Song Lyrics and Sound Clip


Verse:
On a bright September morning in the greatest city known,
A gentle breeze was blowing through the place they called their home,
And high above the city, they were working side by side,
In the gleaming towers reaching far up to the sky.

Chorus:
They were Halfway to Heaven and I know they’re all there now,
Fathers, sons, and daughters, and mothers free and proud,
And those who raced into the flames to save their fellow man,
I know that they’re all home now.

Verse:
They will always be among us for their love can never die,
And we shall walk together though the years will all pass by,
And at ev’ry graduation, and wherever love is true,
Set a place at the table, for they will be there too.

Chorus:
They were Halfway to Heaven, and I know they’re all there now,
Fathers, sons, and daughters, and mothers free and proud,
And those who raced into the flames to save their fellow man,
I know that they’re all home now.

Repeat:
They were Halfway to Heaven, and I know they’re all there now,
Fathers, sons, and daughter, and mothers free and proud,
And those who raced into the flames to save their fellow man,
I know that they’re all home now,
I know that they’re all home now.






















well !!! here I have shared 4th of July 2018 Songs Lyrics for you. I hope you have enjoyed reading this page. feel free to share this page with your friends, relatives and other beloved ones. Happy Independence day to ALL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheers 


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts