Sunday 23 July 2017

# 14 Happy Friendship Day 2017 Quotes || Top & Best Quotes Of Friendship Day

Happy Friendship Day Quotes SMS:   


Happy Friendship day Friends Now I am shared with you best Quotes Of Friendship Day 2017 so friend go to below and get Friendship Quotes. In my Previous Post "Happy Friendship Day Gifts Ideas || Friendship Day 2017 Gifts Collections" I had shared with you Happy Friendship Day Gift Ideas 2017 so friends come to here and get best one for yours Friends. I have also Friendship Day Wishing Quotes, Wishes, Message & SMS so friends come to here in my Page "Best Wishing Sms Wishes, Quotes, Message,Image, Wallpaper, Greeting Cards, Ecards, and Songs Of Friendship Day 2017" and get Best Ones for your friends . I have also Friendship Day Bands 2017 so if you wanna really want these Greeting then come to here "Friendship Bands, Friendship Bracelet And HD Images Of Happy Friendship Day 2017" and get Best Ones For your Friends.    

Image Of Friendship Day 2017
Image Of Friendship Day 2017


Amazing Best Quotes Of Friendship Day 2017- 

A real friend is one who walks in when the rest of the world walks out." 
Quotes Of Friendship Day

"A friend is someone who is there for you when he'd rather be anywhere else." 
Quotes Of Friendship Day

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words." 
Quotes Of Friendship Day

"A friend is one who believes in you when you have ceased to believe in yourself." 
Quotes Of Friendship Day

"A hug is worth a thousand words. A friend is worth more."
Quotes Of Friendship Day

"Everyone is a friend, until they prove otherwise."
Quotes Of Friendship Day

"Don't walk in front of me, I may not follow.
Don't walk behind me, I may not lead.
Walk beside me and be my friend." 
Quotes Of Friendship Day

"It takes a long time to grow an old friend." 
Quotes Of Friendship Day

"I get by with a little help from my friends." 
Quotes Of Friendship Day

"Anybody can sympathise with the sufferings of a friend, but it requires a very fine nature to sympathise with a friend's success." 
Quotes Of Friendship Day

"Every person is a new door to a different world."

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Popular Posts